This is the official Peach and Daisy club. The purpose of this club is to show your support for the princess duo: Peach and Daisy. However, due to a request from one of my personal friends, I have allowed for Rosalina to be apart of this club as well (I love Rosalina too ).
How to join the club:
There are two ways that I will allow you to join.
1. Just simply watch the club. If you do that, then I will automatically accept you as a member of the club.
2. Send a note or leave a comment asking me if you may join. I will more than likely accept you into the club.
Rules for joining the club:
1. You must be a fan of both Peach & Daisy. The main purpose of this club is to show your support for Peach & Daisy. So if you like Peach, but hate Daisy (or vice versa), then don't even bother asking me to join the club.
2. No rude or disrespectful comments. This is meant to a a calm and peaceful club to support Peach & Daisy. I do NOT want anyone insulting a fellow artist's artwork. If you do then expect to be removed from this club.
3. No mature content. This is meant to be a kind and friendly club. We don't want our club members to feel offended.
4. This is the most important one of all: HAVE FUN! What's the point of joining the club if you're not gonna have fun while you're here? So try to participate in the club with a happy atitude .
Why should you like Peach:
OK, now I know she gets kidnapped in almost every Mario game she's in, but she's still very helpful. She always find a way to help Mario out whether she's kidnapped or not, as shown in games such as Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, the Paper Mario games, and Super Mario Galaxy. And although she's not quite as athletically fit as Daisy is, she is quite smart and witty, allowing her to outwit her adversaries. She also excels in areas that Daisy doesn't such as her pitching skills in Mario baseball games and her skills in archery, table tennis, and other events in Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games.
Why should you like Daisy:
OK, now some people seem to think that Daisy's annoying because she yells alot, but I disagree. Daisy is tomboyish and energetic right? So I think the fact that she's loud all the time expresses her personality really well and gives her more of a character rather than being a yellow-dressed version of Peach. Also, since she is a tomboy, she hardly ever gets kidnapped and can fend for herself. Her tomboyish and energetic personality lets her excel in athletic events such as baseball, soccer, golf, basketball, and many other sports. Now some people don't like her because of the "Hi, I'm Daisy" line from Mario Kart: Double Dash. So what? Haven't you ever noticed that most of the Mario characters have stupid lines already? Besides, that line was only used in 2 games.
Why should you like Peach & Daisy:
Because they're an awesome team. Peach has the wits and the wisdom and Daisy has the power and athletic ability. They're kinda like the female version of the Mario Bros., except the two princesses aren't related to each other.
Why should you like Rosalina:
She's more mature than both Peach & Daisy and she's quite polite. She made quite an impact in her first appearance and she's a really great racer to use in Mario Kart Wii. She's one of the most popular Mario characters I know and her popularity still rises up to today .
Owner of this club is:
Members of this club are: